Traffic lights stolen from Buxton
Vandals have stolen a set of traffic lights.
The theft happened when the suspects were witnessed removing a temporary working set of traffic lights from renovation works near the mill in Buxton on September 30.
The traffic lights were placed on the back of a trailer being pulled by a red 4x4 vehicle.
Anyone with information about the theft is asked to contact Norfolk police on the non-emergency number, 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 3 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 4 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 5 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 6 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 7 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 8 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 9 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 10 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show