Traffic lights stolen from Buxton
Vandals have stolen a set of traffic lights.
The theft happened when the suspects were witnessed removing a temporary working set of traffic lights from renovation works near the mill in Buxton on September 30.
The traffic lights were placed on the back of a trailer being pulled by a red 4x4 vehicle.
Anyone with information about the theft is asked to contact Norfolk police on the non-emergency number, 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 2 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 3 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 100-year-old free town guide launches biggest edition yet
- 6 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
- 7 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 8 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 9 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 10 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer