Have you seen a conman selling garden furniture? Trading standards warning
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
Trading standards officers are warning people of a rogue trader trying to sell garden furniture in a north Norfolk town.
A Norfolk County Council Trading Standards spokesman said: "Rogue Trader Alert: Reports of a male #coldcalling door to door in the #NorthWalsham area this morning - Thursday, July 25 - trying to sell garden furniture. If approached please DO NOT buy and report it to us on 03454 040506 or to Norfolk police."
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 6 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 7 Daughter hopes to develop Norfolk's only working water mill
- 8 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history