Tractors and GPS stolen from Norfolk farms
- Credit: Archant
Two tractors and three tractor Global Positioning Systems (GPS) have been stolen from farms in north Norfolk.
Police are investigating after two John Deere tractors were reported to have been stolen from a farm in Narborough, between Swaffham and King's Lynn, on either Sunday, March 18 or Monday, March 19. One of the tractors was a 5080 model and the other was a 6120 model.
Three tractor GPS were stolen from John Deere tractors on a farm in Saxlingham, west of Holt, between March 14 and 18.
Norfolk Police said on social media they believed that the tractors themselves were the thieves' initial targets.
Anyone with information about either incident should call Norfolk Police on 101, quoting incident number 36/18353/19 for the tractor thefts and 36/18300/19 for the GPS thefts.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 3 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Dog boutique to celebrate second birthday with treats for pooches
- 10 Driver, 21, left paralysed after crashing into tree, court told