The Only Way is Essex cast spotted filming in Norfolk
- Credit: Nicky Fowler
Cast members of reality TV show The Only Way is Essex have been spotted filming in Norfolk.
Instead of jetting off to their sunnier filming locations of Marbella and Ibiza the stars have instead been based in north Norfolk.
The group has been staying at the Dial House in Reepham and soaking in the sights of the coast.
The team, which includes Amber Turner and James 'Diags' Bennewith visited Cromer's No1 ice cream parlour as well as having a go at surfing.
Dan Edgar, Dani Imbert, Liam Gatsby, Chloe Meadows, Courtney Green and Chloe Brockett are also among the group.
The group shared Instagram images of their stay and meals at the Dial House, which have been able to accommodate the filming bubble on a socially-distanced basis.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 3 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 4 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 5 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 6 Norfolk rugby star takes indefinite leave due to wife's illness
- 7 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 8 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 9 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 10 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach