The Only Way is Essex cast spotted filming in Norfolk
- Credit: Nicky Fowler
Cast members of reality TV show The Only Way is Essex have been spotted filming in Norfolk.
Instead of jetting off to their sunnier filming locations of Marbella and Ibiza the stars have instead been based in north Norfolk.
The group has been staying at the Dial House in Reepham and soaking in the sights of the coast.
The team, which includes Amber Turner and James 'Diags' Bennewith visited Cromer's No1 ice cream parlour as well as having a go at surfing.
Dan Edgar, Dani Imbert, Liam Gatsby, Chloe Meadows, Courtney Green and Chloe Brockett are also among the group.
The group shared Instagram images of their stay and meals at the Dial House, which have been able to accommodate the filming bubble on a socially-distanced basis.
- 1 'Dystopian castle' in seaside village may escape demolition
- 2 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 5 Rescue drama as yacht cut adrift after losing power
- 6 'Fishermen should grow up' - Report sparks clash over crab fishery
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Mobile Post Office to come to two north Norfolk villages
- 9 Teenagers brighten bus shelter with village mural
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray