Tourism showcase for North Norfolk next month
Advance bookings for a trade fair showcasing north Norfolk tourism are up on last year, with businesses from five counties already signed up.The North Norfolk Simply Outstanding event is widening its appeal this year by working with both North Norfolk and King's Lynn and West Norfolk councils.
Advance bookings for a trade fair showcasing north Norfolk tourism are up on last year, with businesses from five counties already signed up.
The North Norfolk Simply Outstanding event is widening its appeal this year by working with both North Norfolk and King's Lynn and West Norfolk councils.
The fair will take place at Searles Leisure Resort in Hunstanton on March 18.
David Hunter, chairman of North Norfolk Tourism Roundtable which organises the day, said bookings for trade stands were rushing in and businesses from Suffolk, Bedfordshire, Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire as well as Norfolk had already put their names down.
For traders, the event will run from 10am to 6pm but, for the first time this year, the doors will also open to the public at 2pm.
Organisers said it would allow them to see 'just how many fascinating places there are to visit, things to see and do and places to eat, right on their own doorstep'.
- 1 New car boot to take place monthly after early success
- 2 Spitfire to soar over north Norfolk for jubilee
- 3 'Mishap' at historic hotel as van crashes into entrance wall
- 4 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 5 Men fined more than £600 for fishing illegally
- 6 Care home told to improve after concerns over medicines and staff training
- 7 9 of the best campsites on the Norfolk coast
- 8 9 major jubilee events taking place across Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 10 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
Stand bookings can be made until March 12. To find out more call 01263 515900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.