Tourism show trade stand deadline looms
Time is running out to book stand spaced at a showcase of tourism in North Norfolk this month.The Simply Outstanding fair is being staged at Searles Leisure Resort in Hunstanton on Thursday March 18, but will flag up attractions and accommodation providers across a wide area.
Time is running out to book stand spaced at a showcase of tourism in north Norfolk this month.
The Simply Outstanding fair is being staged at Searles Leisure Resort in Hunstanton on Thursday, March 18, but will flag up attractions and accommodation providers across a wide area. It runs from 10am to 6pm, with public admission at 2pm after a trade-only morning. The deadline for stand bookings is tomorrow though event organisers CTIS Limited says earlier bookings are advised. Trade visitors to the show can register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 01263 515900.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 3 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 Car park used for Covid jabs returns to general use
- 9 Cromer hospital staff raise hundreds for new cancer unit
- 10 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters