Tourism show trade stand deadline looms
Time is running out to book stand spaced at a showcase of tourism in North Norfolk this month.The Simply Outstanding fair is being staged at Searles Leisure Resort in Hunstanton on Thursday March 18, but will flag up attractions and accommodation providers across a wide area.
Time is running out to book stand spaced at a showcase of tourism in north Norfolk this month.
The Simply Outstanding fair is being staged at Searles Leisure Resort in Hunstanton on Thursday, March 18, but will flag up attractions and accommodation providers across a wide area. It runs from 10am to 6pm, with public admission at 2pm after a trade-only morning. The deadline for stand bookings is tomorrow though event organisers CTIS Limited says earlier bookings are advised. Trade visitors to the show can register by emailing email@example.com or by phoning 01263 515900.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 2 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 7 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 10 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?