Nursery tots delight family and friends with festive show featuring farmyard full of cuddly animals
- Credit: Archant
Christmas characters ranging from camels to kings featured in a toe-tapping production performed at Sheringham's Lighthouse Community Church by youngsters from Ladybird Pre-school Nursery.
Entitled Nativity for Little Ones, the show included a 34-strong cast of two, three and four-year olds and featured songs ranging from Giddy Up Little Donkey and Jumping for Joy, to Three Wise Men and Away in a Manger.
The main parts of Mary, Joseph, the inn keeper and the wise men were played by older pupils, with younger tots taking on the roles of donkeys, camels, sheep, pigs and cows.
Ladybird manager Vanessa Harris, who will be retiring in a few months' time, said the production gave youngsters an understanding of the meaning of Christmas.
She added: 'The children and parents absolutely love it and, as this year was my last nativity at Ladybird, it is particularly special for me.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 3 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 4 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 5 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 6 Norfolk rugby star takes indefinite leave due to wife's illness
- 7 Sports body pushes for 54-home plan to go before the government
- 8 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 9 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 10 Student nurse's plea after two years of university work stolen from car