Nursery tots delight family and friends with festive show featuring farmyard full of cuddly animals
- Credit: Archant
Christmas characters ranging from camels to kings featured in a toe-tapping production performed at Sheringham's Lighthouse Community Church by youngsters from Ladybird Pre-school Nursery.
Entitled Nativity for Little Ones, the show included a 34-strong cast of two, three and four-year olds and featured songs ranging from Giddy Up Little Donkey and Jumping for Joy, to Three Wise Men and Away in a Manger.
The main parts of Mary, Joseph, the inn keeper and the wise men were played by older pupils, with younger tots taking on the roles of donkeys, camels, sheep, pigs and cows.
Ladybird manager Vanessa Harris, who will be retiring in a few months' time, said the production gave youngsters an understanding of the meaning of Christmas.
She added: 'The children and parents absolutely love it and, as this year was my last nativity at Ladybird, it is particularly special for me.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 3 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 4 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 5 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 6 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 7 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 8 45,000 sign petition to save harbour railway
- 9 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 10 Prison worker wrote affectionate letters to inmate and they kissed, court told