Nursery tots delight family and friends with festive show featuring farmyard full of cuddly animals
- Credit: Archant
Christmas characters ranging from camels to kings featured in a toe-tapping production performed at Sheringham's Lighthouse Community Church by youngsters from Ladybird Pre-school Nursery.
Entitled Nativity for Little Ones, the show included a 34-strong cast of two, three and four-year olds and featured songs ranging from Giddy Up Little Donkey and Jumping for Joy, to Three Wise Men and Away in a Manger.
The main parts of Mary, Joseph, the inn keeper and the wise men were played by older pupils, with younger tots taking on the roles of donkeys, camels, sheep, pigs and cows.
Ladybird manager Vanessa Harris, who will be retiring in a few months' time, said the production gave youngsters an understanding of the meaning of Christmas.
She added: 'The children and parents absolutely love it and, as this year was my last nativity at Ladybird, it is particularly special for me.'
- 1 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 2 New car boot to take place monthly after early success
- 3 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 4 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 5 Book shop partners open new branch for second-hand volumes
- 6 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 7 Soaring cost-of-living among objections to car park charge rises
- 8 Men fined more than £600 for fishing illegally
- 9 Stunning 'Lady of the Wood' carved statue revealed at park
- 10 Seaside ramp reopens following restoration work after erosion