Ten out of 10 for Norfolk photographers’ prints
- Credit: Archant
The best of North Norfolk Photographic Society members' prints were judged by expert Ron Tear, from Loughton in Essex. Winner of the novices' prints was Hanne Seibers with Evening Descends.
This photograph of a sunset across a marshy landscape was one of three prints given 10 out of 10. Second was Busy Bee from Cheryl Howell, which showed a bee covered in pollen working in a wonderfully coloured flower. Third was Hanne Seibers again with Wetlands After the Flood.
In the advanced class, nine prints got 10 out of 10 marks. The top prize went to Diana Knight whose print A Helping Hand showed a small girl hand in hand with a soldier. Second was Seapool by Nick Akers, which showed an infinity pool and the sea. Third was Grey Plover, which showed a bird and its reflection, a few ripples in the water and hardly anything else.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 3 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 4 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 5 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 6 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 9 Success for town's first official scarecrow festival
- 10 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip