Ten out of 10 for Norfolk photographers’ prints
- Credit: Archant
The best of North Norfolk Photographic Society members' prints were judged by expert Ron Tear, from Loughton in Essex. Winner of the novices' prints was Hanne Seibers with Evening Descends.
This photograph of a sunset across a marshy landscape was one of three prints given 10 out of 10. Second was Busy Bee from Cheryl Howell, which showed a bee covered in pollen working in a wonderfully coloured flower. Third was Hanne Seibers again with Wetlands After the Flood.
In the advanced class, nine prints got 10 out of 10 marks. The top prize went to Diana Knight whose print A Helping Hand showed a small girl hand in hand with a soldier. Second was Seapool by Nick Akers, which showed an infinity pool and the sea. Third was Grey Plover, which showed a bird and its reflection, a few ripples in the water and hardly anything else.
- 1 'One in a million' town haberdasher dies at 80
- 2 'Rare' blue lobster found by Norfolk fisherman
- 3 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 4 Broads bridge in north Norfolk to close this year for roadworks
- 5 Vandals target Banksy artwork in Cromer
- 6 Sinkhole delays should be over 'today'
- 7 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 8 Holiday let plan for farm's former train wagons
- 9 Mammoths 'return' to north Norfolk in GoGo sculpture trail
- 10 Popular 'cheese with no name' finally gets a name