Top dining award for Ingham inn and listings for pubs in Blickling, Letheringsett and Southrepps
The Swan Inn at Ingham has joined a prestigious 116 pubs and restaurants in Britain holding the Bib Gourmand award.
The title is given by Michelin inspectors to places which offer three courses of good food for less than �28.
The Walpole Arms at Itteringham has retained its Bib Gourmand title for an 11th year.
* North Norfolk pubs the King's Head at Letheringsett, Blickling's Buckinghamshire Arms and Vernon Arms, Southrepps, are named as being among the best in the Norfolk Dining Pub of the Year 2012 awards.
The top winner was the Rose and Crown in Snettisham which was also named East of England Pub of the Year.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 6 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 7 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 8 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 9 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 10 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck