Top dining award for Ingham inn and listings for pubs in Blickling, Letheringsett and Southrepps
The Swan Inn at Ingham has joined a prestigious 116 pubs and restaurants in Britain holding the Bib Gourmand award.
The title is given by Michelin inspectors to places which offer three courses of good food for less than �28.
The Walpole Arms at Itteringham has retained its Bib Gourmand title for an 11th year.
* North Norfolk pubs the King's Head at Letheringsett, Blickling's Buckinghamshire Arms and Vernon Arms, Southrepps, are named as being among the best in the Norfolk Dining Pub of the Year 2012 awards.
The top winner was the Rose and Crown in Snettisham which was also named East of England Pub of the Year.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Holiday home owner calls for guidance over foreign workers
- 2 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 3 'Why reopening on June 21 is the right decision'
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 Sunday market draws thousands to town
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 8 Black Prince returns for first journey of the year at North Norfolk railway
- 9 Stately home concert in honour of late owner, Lord Walpole
- 10 'Hovering ship' seen off north Norfolk coast