Top dining award for Ingham inn and listings for pubs in Blickling, Letheringsett and Southrepps
The Swan Inn at Ingham has joined a prestigious 116 pubs and restaurants in Britain holding the Bib Gourmand award.
The title is given by Michelin inspectors to places which offer three courses of good food for less than �28.
The Walpole Arms at Itteringham has retained its Bib Gourmand title for an 11th year.
* North Norfolk pubs the King's Head at Letheringsett, Blickling's Buckinghamshire Arms and Vernon Arms, Southrepps, are named as being among the best in the Norfolk Dining Pub of the Year 2012 awards.
The top winner was the Rose and Crown in Snettisham which was also named East of England Pub of the Year.
- 1 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 2 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 3 First look inside: New deli and surf shop open on coast
- 4 Business park plan could bring 14 new jobs to North Walsham
- 5 How north Norfolk will be celebrating the Jubilee
- 6 North Walsham 'Live Aid' legend calls it a day after 17 years
- 7 Council urged to take over ownership of derelict Cromer nightclub
- 8 Race on to save incredible medieval wall paintings in Norfolk
- 9 Car set alight in arson attack in north Norfolk
- 10 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'