Top dining award for Ingham inn and listings for pubs in Blickling, Letheringsett and Southrepps
The Swan Inn at Ingham has joined a prestigious 116 pubs and restaurants in Britain holding the Bib Gourmand award.
The title is given by Michelin inspectors to places which offer three courses of good food for less than �28.
The Walpole Arms at Itteringham has retained its Bib Gourmand title for an 11th year.
* North Norfolk pubs the King's Head at Letheringsett, Blickling's Buckinghamshire Arms and Vernon Arms, Southrepps, are named as being among the best in the Norfolk Dining Pub of the Year 2012 awards.
The top winner was the Rose and Crown in Snettisham which was also named East of England Pub of the Year.
- 1 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 2 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 3 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 4 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 7 Meet the candidates: Three parties face-off in district by-election
- 8 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 9 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 10 Wind farm decision due in days