Top chef coming to North Norfolk
A top television chef is set to come to North Norfolk to conduct a meat masterclass.
Tom Kerridge, who was a finalist in last year's BBC Great British Menu and is taking part in the competition again this year, will be conducting a the meat masterclass at The David Adlard Cookery School at The Walpole Arms in Itteringham, tomorrow .
The class will give amateur cooks the chance to learn about seasonal cuts of lamb, beef and pork.
There are just two place left for the event, which is limited to 12 participants.
The full-day course costs �175, including all ingredients, lunch with wine and a booklet containing all the day's recipes. For full details, and to book, log on to www.davidadlardcookeryschool.co.uk, or call 01263 587258.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 2 Surgery turns away people asking for 'spare' Covid vaccines
- 3 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 8 Car gets stuck at ford after missing warning sign
- 9 Rare melanistic seal pups caught on camera
- 10 Hospital gets a brand new MRI machine