Top chef coming to North Norfolk
A top television chef is set to come to North Norfolk to conduct a meat masterclass.
Tom Kerridge, who was a finalist in last year's BBC Great British Menu and is taking part in the competition again this year, will be conducting a the meat masterclass at The David Adlard Cookery School at The Walpole Arms in Itteringham, tomorrow .
The class will give amateur cooks the chance to learn about seasonal cuts of lamb, beef and pork.
There are just two place left for the event, which is limited to 12 participants.
The full-day course costs �175, including all ingredients, lunch with wine and a booklet containing all the day's recipes. For full details, and to book, log on to www.davidadlardcookeryschool.co.uk, or call 01263 587258.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 2 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 3 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 4 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 5 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 6 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 7 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 8 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 9 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 10 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'