Top chef coming to North Norfolk
A top television chef is set to come to North Norfolk to conduct a meat masterclass.
Tom Kerridge, who was a finalist in last year's BBC Great British Menu and is taking part in the competition again this year, will be conducting a the meat masterclass at The David Adlard Cookery School at The Walpole Arms in Itteringham, tomorrow .
The class will give amateur cooks the chance to learn about seasonal cuts of lamb, beef and pork.
There are just two place left for the event, which is limited to 12 participants.
The full-day course costs �175, including all ingredients, lunch with wine and a booklet containing all the day's recipes. For full details, and to book, log on to www.davidadlardcookeryschool.co.uk, or call 01263 587258.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 2 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 'Proud to be a Cromer fisherman' - Tributes paid to Norfolk stalwart
- 7 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach
- 8 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours
- 9 Tribute shows planned in memory of Paul Eastwood
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck