Top chef coming to North Norfolk
A top television chef is set to come to North Norfolk to conduct a meat masterclass.
Tom Kerridge, who was a finalist in last year's BBC Great British Menu and is taking part in the competition again this year, will be conducting a the meat masterclass at The David Adlard Cookery School at The Walpole Arms in Itteringham, tomorrow .
The class will give amateur cooks the chance to learn about seasonal cuts of lamb, beef and pork.
There are just two place left for the event, which is limited to 12 participants.
The full-day course costs �175, including all ingredients, lunch with wine and a booklet containing all the day's recipes. For full details, and to book, log on to www.davidadlardcookeryschool.co.uk, or call 01263 587258.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 3 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 4 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 5 North Norfolk farmer who grew potatoes for Walkers crisps dies aged 92
- 6 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 7 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 8 'People will be disappointed' : North Norfolk reacts to new tier 2 restrictions
- 9 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 10 'Hugely disappointed': Reaction to Tier 2 Covid restrictions for Norfolk