Designer clothing, worth thousands of pounds, stolen from shop
- Credit: Archant
Thieves used a stolen car to escape with thousands of pounds worth of designer menswear from a shop in Holt.
The High Street shop was broken into at about 12.30am on Monday, September 24 and a large amount of clothing and accessories was stolen.
Brands included Ted Baker, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss and Diesel.
It's believed the suspects escaped in a white Audi A1 which was stolen from Rouen Road in Norwich between 6pm on Monday, September 17 and 8am on Tuesday, September 18.
DC Kevin Maskell said: 'I would like to hear from anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the Holt area around the time of the incident. I would also be keen to hear from anyone who may be offered brand new designer clothes for sale at car boot sales or on social media.'
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call DC Kevin Maskell at Great Yarmouth CID on 101.
- 1 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 4 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
- 8 Caribbean workers helped to save Norfolk's fruit harvest
- 9 Your say - does Aylsham's market need to improve?
- 10 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach