Designer clothing, worth thousands of pounds, stolen from shop
- Credit: Archant
Thieves used a stolen car to escape with thousands of pounds worth of designer menswear from a shop in Holt.
The High Street shop was broken into at about 12.30am on Monday, September 24 and a large amount of clothing and accessories was stolen.
Brands included Ted Baker, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss and Diesel.
It's believed the suspects escaped in a white Audi A1 which was stolen from Rouen Road in Norwich between 6pm on Monday, September 17 and 8am on Tuesday, September 18.
DC Kevin Maskell said: 'I would like to hear from anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the Holt area around the time of the incident. I would also be keen to hear from anyone who may be offered brand new designer clothes for sale at car boot sales or on social media.'
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call DC Kevin Maskell at Great Yarmouth CID on 101.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 ‘A little bit of joy’ - Coastal town gets a Christmas tree with a difference
- 4 MP pleads for Norfolk to be in lowest Covid tier
- 5 Nurse died at home, inquest hears
- 6 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 'This is a call to arms': Care home launches defibrillator campaign
- 9 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further