Toaster was behind a kitchen fire in Norfolk home
- Credit: Archant
A toaster is believed to have been behind a fire which broke out at a home in North Walsham.
Fire crews from Stalham and Aylsham were called to the incident in Cooper Road at 9.55am this morning (November 23).
Firefighters wore masks and used hoses to put out the blaze. No-one is believed to have been hurt in the fire.
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue spokesman said: 'We had two appliances attending a kitchen fire. It was a toaster fire, I believe, at a private property. We were there from 10am until 10.41am.'
Afterwards, crews used thermal image cameras to check the fire was completely out and positive pressure ventilation fans to clear the property of smoke.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 When 13-year-old Prince Philip visited Cromer following crab boat disaster
- 2 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 3 'How it should be' - Cromer abuzz as businesses reopen
- 4 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 5 £500 grant paves way for new swimmers
- 6 'We love the town sentimentally' - Holt opticians firm opens 10th store in lockdown
- 7 Police and community fridge to be discussed at Sheringham town meeting
- 8 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 9 Seal trips braced for busy season ahead - but quiet first day after easing
- 10 North Walsham gym to re-open despite vaccinations continuing