Norfolk car dealership sponsors coaches’ kits at Holt United Youth FC
- Credit: Archant
A youth football club is being backed by a car dealership which has provided new kits for coaches worth up to £300 for all future games and training sessions.
Thurlow Nunn Holt is supporting grassroots sport as part of the Vauxhall Youth Football Programme,
Holt United Youth FC provides a safe and friendly environment for over 200 children, with 14 teams ranging from under 8s to under 16s. The Thurlow Nunn logo will be featured on the coaches' kits and a car will be on display at the Holt Sports Centre.
Andrew Parsons, general manager at Thurlow Nunn Holt, said: 'It is extremely important to us to show our support to the community where we can.'
Adrian Hannant, chairman of Holt United Youth FC, said coaches would now be easily identified by players and fans while promoting both the club and business. All the volunteer coaches are FA level 1 qualified.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 2 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 5 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Young cricketer sets sights on national success
- 8 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 9 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van