Norfolk car dealership sponsors coaches’ kits at Holt United Youth FC
- Credit: Archant
A youth football club is being backed by a car dealership which has provided new kits for coaches worth up to £300 for all future games and training sessions.
Thurlow Nunn Holt is supporting grassroots sport as part of the Vauxhall Youth Football Programme,
Holt United Youth FC provides a safe and friendly environment for over 200 children, with 14 teams ranging from under 8s to under 16s. The Thurlow Nunn logo will be featured on the coaches' kits and a car will be on display at the Holt Sports Centre.
Andrew Parsons, general manager at Thurlow Nunn Holt, said: 'It is extremely important to us to show our support to the community where we can.'
Adrian Hannant, chairman of Holt United Youth FC, said coaches would now be easily identified by players and fans while promoting both the club and business. All the volunteer coaches are FA level 1 qualified.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'
- 5 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 9 Old railway sign to go under the hammer
- 10 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters