Two women hospitalised after crash on B1150 in Horstead
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Three cars have been involved in a multiple-vehicle crash on a Norfolk road which is resulting in delays.
An Audi A4, a Skoda and a Ford were involved in a collision in Horstead this morning (November 1).
Police were called to the Norwich Road at 9.20am to reports of a crash involving several vehicles.
The fire service was also on scene, with appliances from Wroxham and Sprowston arriving at 9.50am.
A police spokesperson said there were thought to be very minor injuries to one person.
You may also want to watch:
One lane of the B1150 is closed, causing a slight build up of traffic.
A ambulance spokesperson said: 'Two ambulances and a rapid response vehicle were called to Norwich Road, Horstead shortly after 9am, following reports of a road traffic collision.
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 3 WATCH: Military plane flies low over Cromer Pier
- 4 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 5 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 6 Hundreds pay tribute to Sheringham cobbler John Hart
- 7 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 8 Van driver seriously injured in collision with tractor
- 9 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 10 Pumpkin patch proves a Halloween hit at visitor farm
'Two women were transported to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for assessment and treatment.'