Two women hospitalised after crash on B1150 in Horstead
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Three cars have been involved in a multiple-vehicle crash on a Norfolk road which is resulting in delays.
An Audi A4, a Skoda and a Ford were involved in a collision in Horstead this morning (November 1).
Police were called to the Norwich Road at 9.20am to reports of a crash involving several vehicles.
The fire service was also on scene, with appliances from Wroxham and Sprowston arriving at 9.50am.
A police spokesperson said there were thought to be very minor injuries to one person.
You may also want to watch:
One lane of the B1150 is closed, causing a slight build up of traffic.
A ambulance spokesperson said: 'Two ambulances and a rapid response vehicle were called to Norwich Road, Horstead shortly after 9am, following reports of a road traffic collision.
- 1 Holiday home owner calls for guidance over foreign workers
- 2 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 3 'Why reopening on June 21 is the right decision'
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 Sunday market draws thousands to town
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 8 Black Prince returns for first journey of the year at North Norfolk railway
- 9 Stately home concert in honour of late owner, Lord Walpole
- 10 'Hovering ship' seen off north Norfolk coast
'Two women were transported to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for assessment and treatment.'