Two women hospitalised after crash on B1150 in Horstead
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Three cars have been involved in a multiple-vehicle crash on a Norfolk road which is resulting in delays.
An Audi A4, a Skoda and a Ford were involved in a collision in Horstead this morning (November 1).
Police were called to the Norwich Road at 9.20am to reports of a crash involving several vehicles.
The fire service was also on scene, with appliances from Wroxham and Sprowston arriving at 9.50am.
A police spokesperson said there were thought to be very minor injuries to one person.
You may also want to watch:
One lane of the B1150 is closed, causing a slight build up of traffic.
A ambulance spokesperson said: 'Two ambulances and a rapid response vehicle were called to Norwich Road, Horstead shortly after 9am, following reports of a road traffic collision.
- 1 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 2 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 3 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 100-year-old free town guide launches biggest edition yet
- 6 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
- 7 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 8 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 9 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 10 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
'Two women were transported to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for assessment and treatment.'