Three-vehicle crash in north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to a three-vehicle crash between Cawston and Aylsham today.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'It was in Sankence Lane and involved three vehicles. We received a report of the accident at 9.15am. Ambulance and fire were also called.'
Al three vehicles were recovered and the road was cleared by 11.20am.
Vehicles involved were a black Seat Ibiza, a black VW Touran and a blue Nissan Micra.
Six people from two cars were taken to hospital but their injuries were not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 2 'We love this street' - New deli opens in Cromer
- 3 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 4 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 5 Charity horse ride around north Norfolk estate planned
- 6 Parents urged to talk to their children about vandalism at skate park
- 7 New rules for coastal care home in special measures
- 8 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 9 Covid memorial to be created - but it will disappear after four hours
- 10 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation