Three-vehicle crash in north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to a three-vehicle crash between Cawston and Aylsham today.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'It was in Sankence Lane and involved three vehicles. We received a report of the accident at 9.15am. Ambulance and fire were also called.'
Al three vehicles were recovered and the road was cleared by 11.20am.
Vehicles involved were a black Seat Ibiza, a black VW Touran and a blue Nissan Micra.
Six people from two cars were taken to hospital but their injuries were not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 2 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 3 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 100-year-old free town guide launches biggest edition yet
- 6 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 7 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
- 8 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 9 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 10 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney