Three people punched and kicked during assault
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Three people were kicked and punched during an assault in Cromer.
It happened around 10pm on Wednesday, August 15, when an altercation broke out between two groups of people, firstly in a shop in Mill Road and then in Harbord Road, near to the alleyway with Station Road.
As a result of the incident, two men and one woman were assaulted by being kicked and punched.
The male suspect is described as being white, around 5ft 8 inches tall, of a muscular build, having a bald head and was wearing a dark grey t-shirt and grey trousers.
The female suspect is described as wearing all black clothing and was carrying a white bag containing bottles.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it. Witnesses should contact PC Joey Mezzetti at Cromer police station on 101 quoting reference 36/50494/18.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 ‘A little bit of joy’ - Coastal town gets a Christmas tree with a difference
- 4 MP pleads for Norfolk to be in lowest Covid tier
- 5 Nurse died at home, inquest hears
- 6 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 'This is a call to arms': Care home launches defibrillator campaign
- 9 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further