Three people punched and kicked during assault
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Three people were kicked and punched during an assault in Cromer.
It happened around 10pm on Wednesday, August 15, when an altercation broke out between two groups of people, firstly in a shop in Mill Road and then in Harbord Road, near to the alleyway with Station Road.
As a result of the incident, two men and one woman were assaulted by being kicked and punched.
The male suspect is described as being white, around 5ft 8 inches tall, of a muscular build, having a bald head and was wearing a dark grey t-shirt and grey trousers.
The female suspect is described as wearing all black clothing and was carrying a white bag containing bottles.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it. Witnesses should contact PC Joey Mezzetti at Cromer police station on 101 quoting reference 36/50494/18.
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 7 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 8 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 9 In pictures: Marvellous costumes at previous 1940s festivals
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck