Motorists warned to expect delays while three roads are closed
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned to expect delays while three of Cromer's busiest roads are closed to traffic for two days for carriageway resurfacing work to be carried out.
Work was due to start on Overstrand Road on Thursday, January 31, but the date has been put back to Monday, February 4.
The site is located at the double mini-roundabouts at the junctions with Cromwell Road and Mill Road.
During the resurfacing works Overstrand Road, Cromwell Road and Mill Road will be closed to all through traffic. Diversions will be in operation between 7am and 7pm each day.
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times. Pedestrian access will be maintained while work is underway.
You may also want to watch:
The work to replace the existing damaged road surface, which will cost £42,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council and contractors.
- 1 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 2 'We love this street' - New deli opens in Cromer
- 3 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 4 Charity horse ride around north Norfolk estate planned
- 5 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 6 Parents urged to talk to their children about vandalism at skate park
- 7 New rules for coastal care home in special measures
- 8 Covid memorial to be created - but it will disappear after four hours
- 9 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 10 Could you be a gilly warden? Ex-quayside volunteer hopes role is revived