Motorists warned to expect delays while three roads are closed
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned to expect delays while three of Cromer's busiest roads are closed to traffic for two days for carriageway resurfacing work to be carried out.
Work was due to start on Overstrand Road on Thursday, January 31, but the date has been put back to Monday, February 4.
The site is located at the double mini-roundabouts at the junctions with Cromwell Road and Mill Road.
During the resurfacing works Overstrand Road, Cromwell Road and Mill Road will be closed to all through traffic. Diversions will be in operation between 7am and 7pm each day.
Vehicle access to businesses and properties within the limits of the closure will be maintained from one end at all times. Pedestrian access will be maintained while work is underway.
You may also want to watch:
The work to replace the existing damaged road surface, which will cost £42,000, will be carried out by Norfolk County Council and contractors.
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 10 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death