Three people arrested after hay bale fires
- Credit: Ian Burt
Three people have been arrested following hay bale fires in north Norfolk.
A number of straw bales were set alight at a farm in Felmingham, near North Walsham, between about 11pm on Monday, March 2 and 8.15am on Tuesday, March 3.
A second incident happened between about 6pm on Sunday, March 1 and 6.45pm on Monday, March 2. Hay bales at a farm in North Barningham were set alight and a fence was cut enabling pigs to escape.
A final incident occurred at a farm in Aylsham Road, North Walsham in the early hours of Wednesday, March 4. Suspects set alight hay bales between 5am and 6.15am.
Two men in their 20s and a woman in her late teens have been arrested in connection with the incidents.
You may also want to watch:
Both men are being questioned at Aylsham police investigation centre. The woman has been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 4 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 5 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 8 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home
- 9 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 10 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier