North Norfolk artists to exhibit work at church bank holiday art sale
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk church will host an exhibition and sale of artwork over the August bank holiday weekend.
St Margaret's Church, in Thorpe Market, will open its doors to the public from Friday, August 24 to Monday, August 27th, to offer a range of works from local artists and craftspeople.
The exhibition will open from 11am to 4pm each day, and include north Norfolk artist Rosalie Osbourne Gibb and Nick Woolston from Arcs & Sparks Welding Services.
As well as original works, the exhibition includes prints, greetings cards, mugs and coasters, and handmade products for the home and garden, from small candlesticks to garden ornaments, for sale.
There is also a bespoke design service on offer and a wide selection of used books for sale, as well as teas, coffees and homemade cakes.
You may also want to watch:
Entry to the exhibition is free, and the church has ample free parking, across the street, disabled access and is dog friendly.
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'
- 5 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 9 Old railway sign to go under the hammer
- 10 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal