Third time lucky for Happisburgh lifeboat skydivers
Two young lifeboat crew members have done a skydive to raise funds for the RNLI at the third time of asking.
After two call offs through bad weather Jake Munday and Charlotte Siely did the jump from Beccles airfield on Sunday.
Their efforts have raised more than �2,000, helped by two local pubs the Hill House at Happisburgh and the Lighthouse at Walcott who allowed the pair to collect, raising over �400 from each.
Both are new crew members. Jake is an assistant quantity surveyor who has just completed his third year of a construction management degree, and Charlotte is a student, currently undertaking A-level exams and looking to go to the UEA to study Biology.
They are using the funds to help reimburse the RNLI for the money spent on their training.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Person found following lifeboat search in north Norfolk
- 2 North Norfolk beach hut wins award for country's best
- 3 Arrests after gang threw glass bottles and kicked victims
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 5 How realistic is Vigil? Verdict of former submariner from Aylsham
- 6 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 7 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 8 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 9 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 10 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages