Third teenager arrested over wing mirror damage to eight cars
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A third teenager has been arrested on suspicion of criminal damage after wing mirrors were knocked off eight cars in a north Norfolk seaside town.
An 18-year-old was questioned by officers and released on bail while enquiries continue, North Norfolk police tweeted.
The incident happened on Cromer Road in Sheringham overnight on Tuesday, November 26.
Two other teenagers, aged 15 and 16, have also been arrested on suspicion of criminal damage.
Anyone with information about the incident should call PC Ian Smith at Sheringham police station on 101. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Vintage train fires up for festive services
- 2 Two teenagers arrested following arson at a public toilet
- 3 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 4 How dairy?! See town's ice-cream cone Christmas tree
- 5 Covid marshals hit the streets in north Norfolk
- 6 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 7 Village's shops transform into giant advent calendar
- 8 Santa Claus is coming to town - but he won't be taking cash
- 9 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 10 13 schools closed due to Covid cases and heating problems