Things get too hot in the sauna

Things got rather too hot in a sauna at a private house near Holt when fire broke out in panelling close to the heat source. The owner spotted the problem and stifled the smoke with wet towels before two fire crews arrived at the bungalow in Pine Heath Road, High Kelling to put out the fire, and ventilate the smoke-logged home at 1.

Things got rather too hot in a sauna at a private house near Holt when fire broke out in panelling close to the heat source. The owner spotted the problem and stifled the smoke with wet towels before two fire crews arrived at the bungalow in Pine Heath Road, High Kelling to put out the fire, and ventilate the smoke-logged home at 1.30pm on Thursday.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus