Search

Things get too hot in the sauna

PUBLISHED: 09:58 23 January 2009 | UPDATED: 09:22 13 July 2010

Things got rather too hot in a sauna at a private house near Holt when fire broke out in panelling close to the heat source. The owner spotted the problem and stifled the smoke with wet towels before two fire crews arrived at the bungalow in Pine Heath Road, High Kelling to put out the fire, and ventilate the smoke-logged home at 1.

Things got rather too hot in a sauna at a private house near Holt when fire broke out in panelling close to the heat source. The owner spotted the problem and stifled the smoke with wet towels before two fire crews arrived at the bungalow in Pine Heath Road, High Kelling to put out the fire, and ventilate the smoke-logged home at 1.30pm on Thursday.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Norfolk News. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the North Norfolk News