Thieves target East Runton caravan site
Thieves have targeted a caravan site stealing four caravans and causing damage to other parts of the site.
The four caravans were taken from Top Common in East Runton sometime between 11am on October 28 and 8am the following day.
During the same date and times, a heavy duty concrete bollard at the entrance of the site was removed and a locker caravan was damaged.
Anyone with information about the thefts is asked to contact Norfolk police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 2 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 3 'Hugely disappointed': Reaction to Tier 2 Covid restrictions for Norfolk
- 4 North Norfolk farmer who grew potatoes for Walkers crisps dies aged 92
- 5 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 6 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 7 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 8 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 9 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 10 Council apologises for removing WW2 gun emplacement parts without notice