Talented young cast star in Norfolk theatre’s production of The Wind in The Willows
- Credit: Archant
Great things are expected from the talented young cast of The Wind in the Willows at a Norfolk theatre.
Sheringham Little Theatre's youth musical theatre group will perform the action-packed story originally penned by Kenneth Grahame in 1908 and turned into a modern musical by Julian Fellowes.
Co-director Michelle Thompson said: 'This is probably one of the first amateur productions of this version of Wind in the Willows and our young performers are very excited.'
Sheringham's Toad is 11-year-old James Shorten, from Barton Turf, a pupil at Broadland High School.
He said: 'This part is really fun to play – because of Toad's arrogant, show-off personality and his posh accent.'
You may also want to watch:
Other key roles include Ayrelia O'Leary-Leeson, 14, as Ratty, Rosa Cormack, 12, as Badger and Caius Law, 14, as Mole.
from Tuesday, April 16 to Saturday, April 20, at 7.30pm nightly with a 2.30pm Saturday matinee. Tickets from the box-office 01263 822347 or www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 6 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 7 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 8 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 9 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 10 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?