New BBC1 show to be filmed in Aylsham
- Credit: STV
Two television presenters are heading to Aylsham for the filming of a new BBC1 show called The Travelling Auctioneers.
Christina Trevanion from Antiques Road Trip and Bargain Hunt will join Will Kirk from The Repair Shop and Morning Live for the show, which will feature an auction at the Bure Valley Railway in Aylsham.
The show aims to unearth hidden gems and turn unwanted items into winners.
The auction at 2pm on Friday, October 15, is taking place in partnership with Keys Auctioneers and Valuers, whose managing director, Tim Blyth, said: “We are delighted to be chosen to bring our auction expertise to this exciting new show.
“Aylsham is a real regional centre for antiques, so it’s great to see the TV cameras here for this special auction.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope lots of bidders will turn out for the sale, which has some very interesting lots.”
Bidders will vie for 42 lots restored by the pair, including a high-grade Indian bangle, antique corkscrews and two Victorian chaises-longue.
Visit bid.keysauctions.co.uk for more.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- 3 Bonfire Night fireworks to return to town
- 4 Town commuters stuck in 30 minute delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 5 Historic Norfolk train will be back ahead of centenary
- 6 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 7 Chris Packham to speak at north Norfolk climate event
- 8 'Excited' couple prepare to open new butchers shop
- 9 Fourteen green spaces in Norfolk named among best in UK
- 10 Bryan Adams announces 2022 Norfolk concert