The NR F1 Podcast: 2017 Azerbaijan Formula 1 Grand Prix Review | Walking Weapon Lance Stroll comes of age, as does Baku
- Credit: Archant
The NR F1 Podcast – recorded in the county that gave the world Team Lotus, Martin Brundle and a training ground to the likes of Ayrton Senna and Mark Webber – brings you its 2017 Azerbaijan Formula 1 Grand Prix Review.
Sweet lord, what did we witness? One of the grand prix greats is the answer. The pod had questioned the Baku circuit before this year's race. They question it no more.
The same can be said of F1's Walking Weapon too, as Lance Stroll took his Formula 1 reputation to a whole new level with his efforts in Azerbaijan.
Edition 177 of The NR F1 Podcast covers all that plus errant head rests, Sebastian Vettel's road rage and Force India paying the ultimate price.
It really was a race for the ages – and the crew manage to sum it up in under 45 minutes. That's no mean feat in itself.
The NR F1 Podcast gets together in Norwich to send Norfolk's views on the latest F1 action out across the world.
From Team Lotus to Snetterton, Martin Brundle to the racing development of Ayrton Senna, Mark Webber, Johnny Herbert and more, Norfolk knows Formula 1 – and wants to discuss it with you.
- 1 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 2 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 3 Blickling bathed in light in stunning festive display
- 4 Historic miller's house goes up for sale - and it needs renovating
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Christmas service returns to crematorium
- 7 Review: Cromer Pier Christmas Show at the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer
- 8 Scarlett-Rose gets the chop for children's charity
- 9 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 10 Young runners impress at regional championships
The pod's recent activity also includes their review of the latest F1 news, interviewing Norwich City sporting director and F1 fan Stuart Webber, plus their predictions for what the crew thought would happen in Baku.