The explosion that stunned north Norfolk
In February last year north Norfolk was stunned when an explosion rocked the Bacton gas terminal.Now, more than 18 months on, the North Norfolk News can reveal more about that chilling day.
In February last year north Norfolk was stunned when an explosion rocked the Bacton gas terminal.
Now, more than 18 months on, the North Norfolk News can reveal more about that chilling day. The paper is out on Thursday - you will not want to miss it.
We also have the latest on the store dispute which has divided Sheringham for years - and this week the insults are flying!
Our letters pages are bursting with YOUR views on this key issue.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a charming, exclusive story about an evacuee who is recalling what for her were happy days in north Norfolk at the outbreak of the second world war.
Plus there's news of our own Ed Foss who joined the region's MP Norman Lamb and other brave cyclists on a charity ride to Paris.
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'
- 5 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 9 Old railway sign to go under the hammer
- 10 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
And you can catch up on all the other news, sport, what's on information and comment.
Make the North Norfolk News a Thursday habit!