Stunning work showcased in exhibition of Norfolk artists
- Credit: Archant
An exhibition of work by Norfolk artists reflecting life on the coast through painting, textiles and sculpture is proving a hit in Cromer.
The EastCoastArtz exhibition at the RNLI Henry Blogg Museum at the Rocket House, the Gangway, runs until Sunday, April 15.
Spokesman Carol Gibbons said: 'A group of nine north Norfolk artists have an exhibition here showcasing various works, which include
painting, sculpture, textiles, photography, driftwood items, prints and cards. The theme is mainly based on the sea and local coastline.
'A successful first day gave us encouragement for the rest of the week.'
Cards and prints are available.
The exhibition started on Saturday, April 7, and is open from 10am to 4pm until Sunday, April 15.
- 1 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 2 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 3 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 4 Six beaches in Norfolk awarded Blue Flag status for 2022
- 5 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 6 Man swims for survival after speedboat sinks off Norfolk coast
- 7 Seven beach walks with a cafe pit stop to try in Norfolk
- 8 Couple about to leave north Norfolk fish and chip shop
- 9 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 10 Hundreds visit new art gallery in Cromer in its first week