Stunning work showcased in exhibition of Norfolk artists
- Credit: Archant
An exhibition of work by Norfolk artists reflecting life on the coast through painting, textiles and sculpture is proving a hit in Cromer.
The EastCoastArtz exhibition at the RNLI Henry Blogg Museum at the Rocket House, the Gangway, runs until Sunday, April 15.
Spokesman Carol Gibbons said: 'A group of nine north Norfolk artists have an exhibition here showcasing various works, which include
painting, sculpture, textiles, photography, driftwood items, prints and cards. The theme is mainly based on the sea and local coastline.
'A successful first day gave us encouragement for the rest of the week.'
You may also want to watch:
Cards and prints are available.
The exhibition started on Saturday, April 7, and is open from 10am to 4pm until Sunday, April 15.
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 3 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 4 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 5 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 6 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 Roadworks cause traffic chaos in north Norfolk town
- 9 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 10 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule