Stunning work showcased in exhibition of Norfolk artists
- Credit: Archant
An exhibition of work by Norfolk artists reflecting life on the coast through painting, textiles and sculpture is proving a hit in Cromer.
The EastCoastArtz exhibition at the RNLI Henry Blogg Museum at the Rocket House, the Gangway, runs until Sunday, April 15.
Spokesman Carol Gibbons said: 'A group of nine north Norfolk artists have an exhibition here showcasing various works, which include
painting, sculpture, textiles, photography, driftwood items, prints and cards. The theme is mainly based on the sea and local coastline.
'A successful first day gave us encouragement for the rest of the week.'
Cards and prints are available.
The exhibition started on Saturday, April 7, and is open from 10am to 4pm until Sunday, April 15.
- 1 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 2 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 4 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 5 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 6 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 7 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 8 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 9 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 10 'Covid didn't kill off our creativity' - Man, 73, releases Christmas song with puppets