The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- Credit: DENISE BRADLEY/Archant2021
Star of The Bill Graham Cole is loving his new life in Norfolk and has revealed his favourite places to visit.
Mr Cole played PC Tony Stamp in the hit police drama for 25 years and was made an OBE in 2010 for his charity work.
This Christmas he stars as Alderman Fitzwarren in the Norwich Theatre Royal pantomime, Dick Whittington and his Cat, from December 11 until January 9 2022.
While speaking to Mr Cole about his latest part, the actor revealed he moved to Norfolk four months ago, though would not say the exact location.
It is his second spell in the county as he also lived in Wroxham seven years ago, but had to move back to London due to work.
Mr Cole said: "I love Norfolk and it comes to a point where you think about where you want to live and I'm not going anywhere now."
While The Bill finished more than a decade ago, he is still regularly recognised and said he has been recently been approached by fans of the show at Reedham Ferry and Roys of Wroxham.
Revealing his favourite places to visit, Mr Cole added: "We'll get up in the morning and as we are National Trust members there is a huge choice and Norfolk has 300 miles of the best beaches.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 3 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 4 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 5 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 6 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 7 Bone found on beach by Callum, 9, may have been from a woolly rhino
- 8 Pedestrian hit by lorry in Aylsham
- 9 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 10 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
"You can go down to Winterton or Horsey to see the seals, to Sea Palling, Wells-next-the-Sea, Sandringham or Sheringham with the steam trains is one of my favourite places."