‘Thanks you for saving my glass eye when it tumbled over the Bump’
- Credit: Tony Morter
I would like to say thank you very much to the smashing young ladies who retrieved my glass eye after it became loose and tumbled over the edge of Beeston Bump last Tuesday.
I'd be lost without it and they are very expensive.
I wish I had remembered your names and thanked you properly for your time and effort, but I was in a state of panic and shock.
Please forgive me, I am so grateful.
I visit the north Norfolk coast two or three times each year and enjoy my visits dearly. The people are so friendly and the scenes breath-taking. It truly is my favourite part of the United Kingdom.
Thank you once again.
Alan Key, aged 63
- 1 Man charged with drink driving after crash into wall
- 2 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 3 Eight cosy cafés in north Norfolk to visit this winter
- 4 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 5 Two rescued from sinking fishing boat
- 6 Three homes for sale in Norfolk village named one of the poshest in the UK
- 7 North Norfolk man charged with drugs offences after arrest in Wales
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 10 'Norfolk was a big fortress' - man's mission to explore wartime defences
Hayes Lane, Bromley, Kent
-Would you like to say thank you to someone for helping you out of a tricky situation? Send in a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or EDPLetters@archant.co.uk