‘Thanks you for saving my glass eye when it tumbled over the Bump’
- Credit: Tony Morter
I would like to say thank you very much to the smashing young ladies who retrieved my glass eye after it became loose and tumbled over the edge of Beeston Bump last Tuesday.
I'd be lost without it and they are very expensive.
I wish I had remembered your names and thanked you properly for your time and effort, but I was in a state of panic and shock.
Please forgive me, I am so grateful.
I visit the north Norfolk coast two or three times each year and enjoy my visits dearly. The people are so friendly and the scenes breath-taking. It truly is my favourite part of the United Kingdom.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you once again.
Alan Key, aged 63
- 1 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 2 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 5 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 6 Norfolk beaches named among UK's top 20 hidden gems
- 7 Dad uses son's ashes in a tattoo on his leg
- 8 Signalling fault causes delays on north Norfolk train lines
- 9 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 10 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
Hayes Lane, Bromley, Kent
-Would you like to say thank you to someone for helping you out of a tricky situation? Send in a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or EDPLetters@archant.co.uk