‘Thanks you for saving my glass eye when it tumbled over the Bump’
- Credit: Tony Morter
I would like to say thank you very much to the smashing young ladies who retrieved my glass eye after it became loose and tumbled over the edge of Beeston Bump last Tuesday.
I'd be lost without it and they are very expensive.
I wish I had remembered your names and thanked you properly for your time and effort, but I was in a state of panic and shock.
Please forgive me, I am so grateful.
I visit the north Norfolk coast two or three times each year and enjoy my visits dearly. The people are so friendly and the scenes breath-taking. It truly is my favourite part of the United Kingdom.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you once again.
Alan Key, aged 63
- 1 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 2 Village pub wins status as asset of community value
- 3 Fishermen accuse wind farm giant of bullying in compensation row
- 4 'It's disappointing' - Anger as crab pots used for beach bonfire
- 5 Teenagers brighten bus shelter with village mural
- 6 160-year-old pub to be demolished to make way for seven homes
- 7 Group overwhelmed by support as they aim to 'reclaim the lane'
- 8 Three farms hit by thefts of valuable tractor GPS systems
- 9 Warning over con artists trying 'council tax' scam in Norfolk
- 10 Cyclist fights for life after crash with car
Hayes Lane, Bromley, Kent
-Would you like to say thank you to someone for helping you out of a tricky situation? Send in a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or EDPLetters@archant.co.uk