‘Thanks you for saving my glass eye when it tumbled over the Bump’
- Credit: Tony Morter
I would like to say thank you very much to the smashing young ladies who retrieved my glass eye after it became loose and tumbled over the edge of Beeston Bump last Tuesday.
I'd be lost without it and they are very expensive.
I wish I had remembered your names and thanked you properly for your time and effort, but I was in a state of panic and shock.
Please forgive me, I am so grateful.
I visit the north Norfolk coast two or three times each year and enjoy my visits dearly. The people are so friendly and the scenes breath-taking. It truly is my favourite part of the United Kingdom.
Thank you once again.
Alan Key, aged 63
- 1 Sainsbury's moves to quash rumour of till closures at Norfolk store
- 2 Village pub reopening after £200k refurbishment
- 3 Public toilets in north Norfolk 'swamped' by campervan waste
- 4 Banking counter to open after town's last branch closes
- 5 New chef brings taste of the Med to town cafe
- 6 Competition offers free week at Cromer beach chalet
- 7 Most desirable places to live in Norfolk according to estate agents
- 8 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 9 Person injured and road blocked after north Norfolk crash
- 10 Bird watchers set to flock to Norfolk quarry after rare bee-eaters spotted
Hayes Lane, Bromley, Kent
-Would you like to say thank you to someone for helping you out of a tricky situation? Send in a letter to email@example.com or EDPLetters@archant.co.uk