Tenth anniversary of Funday event to be held in north Norfolk town
A north Norfolk town is gearing up for the tenth anniversary of its funday event.
The North Walsham Funday will be held from Thursday, June 27, to Sunday, June 30.
It began as a one day event and has expanded over the years, with next month set to see a road race, rock 'n' roll all-dayer, carnival parade and car boot sale on Saturday, June 29, as well as a funfair throughout the festival.
Organisers are looking for people to act as the Funday Royal Family, to appear in the parade. Marshals and bucket collectors are also needed.
For adverts, sponsorship, volunteering and parade enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org, and for stall bookings (food, donuts and face painting are full) email email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
Royal family participants must live in North Walsham, and the prince and princess must be aged 5-17 and the queen must be over 18.
Application forms (from firstname.lastname@example.org) must be returned by May 30.
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 3 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 4 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 5 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 6 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 7 Town's skatepark finally reopens
- 8 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 9 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 10 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village