Tenth anniversary of Funday event to be held in north Norfolk town
A north Norfolk town is gearing up for the tenth anniversary of its funday event.
The North Walsham Funday will be held from Thursday, June 27, to Sunday, June 30.
It began as a one day event and has expanded over the years, with next month set to see a road race, rock 'n' roll all-dayer, carnival parade and car boot sale on Saturday, June 29, as well as a funfair throughout the festival.
Organisers are looking for people to act as the Funday Royal Family, to appear in the parade. Marshals and bucket collectors are also needed.
For adverts, sponsorship, volunteering and parade enquiries email email@example.com, and for stall bookings (food, donuts and face painting are full) email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
Royal family participants must live in North Walsham, and the prince and princess must be aged 5-17 and the queen must be over 18.
Application forms (from email@example.com) must be returned by May 30.
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 8 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes