Tenth anniversary of Funday event to be held in north Norfolk town
A north Norfolk town is gearing up for the tenth anniversary of its funday event.
The North Walsham Funday will be held from Thursday, June 27, to Sunday, June 30.
It began as a one day event and has expanded over the years, with next month set to see a road race, rock 'n' roll all-dayer, carnival parade and car boot sale on Saturday, June 29, as well as a funfair throughout the festival.
Organisers are looking for people to act as the Funday Royal Family, to appear in the parade. Marshals and bucket collectors are also needed.
For adverts, sponsorship, volunteering and parade enquiries email email@example.com, and for stall bookings (food, donuts and face painting are full) email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Royal family participants must live in North Walsham, and the prince and princess must be aged 5-17 and the queen must be over 18.
Application forms (from email@example.com) must be returned by May 30.
- 1 First look inside: New deli and surf shop open on coast
- 2 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 3 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 4 Council urged to take over ownership of derelict Cromer nightclub
- 5 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 6 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 7 'Everything has gone up' - How mum Melanie is dealing with cost of living
- 8 Mammoth Marathon winner says course was 'one of the hardest'
- 9 The Female Fisherman 'overwhelmed' by national award win
- 10 Two men arrested in connection with string of cooking oil thefts