Teenager assaulted at Holt
A teenage boy suffered minor injuries when he was assaulted by a gang of four young men.The 16-year-old victim was walking through the Market Place at about 7.
A teenage boy suffered minor injuries when he was assaulted by a gang of four young men.
The 16-year-old victim was walking through the Market Place at about 7.50pm on Monday when he was approached by the group near the bus shelter opposite the war memorial.
He was grabbed by the arms and held while one of the offenders, who were all wearing hooded tops, punched him in the face.
Anyone who saw the incident or with information about those responsible should contact PC Richard Childs at Holt police station on 0845 456 4567, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 3 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 4 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 5 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 Car park used for Covid jabs returns to general use
- 9 Cromer hospital staff raise hundreds for new cancer unit
- 10 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters