Teenager assaulted at Holt
A teenage boy suffered minor injuries when he was assaulted by a gang of four young men.The 16-year-old victim was walking through the Market Place at about 7.
A teenage boy suffered minor injuries when he was assaulted by a gang of four young men.
The 16-year-old victim was walking through the Market Place at about 7.50pm on Monday when he was approached by the group near the bus shelter opposite the war memorial.
He was grabbed by the arms and held while one of the offenders, who were all wearing hooded tops, punched him in the face.
Anyone who saw the incident or with information about those responsible should contact PC Richard Childs at Holt police station on 0845 456 4567, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph
- 2 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 3 Family butcher and livestock market operator dies aged 74
- 4 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 5 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 8 Hospital gets a brand new MRI machine
- 9 Man who died after falling from cliff took his own life, inquest rules
- 10 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's