Take a selfie and win a cash prize in new competition
- Credit: Archant
A new Sheringham Carnival competition is offering people the chance to win a cash prize just by taking a selfie.
Participants must take the picture next to a street sign in the town while striking a pose that reflects the street name.
Contestants are urged to dress up, pose with friends or use props. Judging will be on August 5 and there is no limit to the number of times people can enter. There will be a cash prize of £25 for the best one.
Suggestions for street names include Abbey Road, if there are four of you and you like the Beatles, or Hastings Lane, if you wish to remember 1066.
Sheringham Carnival runs from Saturday, July 28 to Sunday, August 5, but there will be events throughout the year, with dates announced when confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
To enter, simply post your photos on your, or a parent's Facebook, using the hashtag #sheringhamselfiestreet.
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 5 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 6 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 7 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 8 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 9 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 10 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?