Taekwondo awards given out in North Norfolk
Taekwondo awards have been given out in North Norfolk
The latest North Norfolk Taekwondo Academy grading was held on Sunday at the Holt Youth Centre.
The grading panel was headed by master Richard Cox. Also present on the panel were Michael Parfitt, head coach at holt, Andrew Connolly, head coach at Cromer and Samantha and Nathan Parfitt.
Eligable students were tested in demonstration of forms, basic blocks and kicks. Higher graded students were also tested on advanced blocking and kicking techniques.
All passed, names and grades attained are as follows; green tag - Paddy Sarson and Nathan Aldis, green belt - David Heslin, blue tag - Tina Allen, Emilio Sabbatini, Debs, Joshua and Lauren Lloyd, Blue belt - Kieron Leah and red tag - Stuart Allen.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in learning Taekwondo is welcome to train with the group on Wednesday and Friday evenings from 5.30pm -7.30pm at the Holt Youth Centre, or on Tuesday evenings 6-8pm at the Cromer Sports Hall. The first lesson is free. For more information contact Michael or Samantha on 01263 711824.
- 1 Person found following lifeboat search in north Norfolk
- 2 North Norfolk beach hut wins award for country's best
- 3 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 4 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 5 Arrests after gang threw glass bottles and kicked victims
- 6 How realistic is Vigil? Verdict of former submariner from Aylsham
- 7 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 8 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 9 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 10 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages