Taekwondo awards given out in North Norfolk
Taekwondo awards have been given out in North Norfolk
The latest North Norfolk Taekwondo Academy grading was held on Sunday at the Holt Youth Centre.
The grading panel was headed by master Richard Cox. Also present on the panel were Michael Parfitt, head coach at holt, Andrew Connolly, head coach at Cromer and Samantha and Nathan Parfitt.
Eligable students were tested in demonstration of forms, basic blocks and kicks. Higher graded students were also tested on advanced blocking and kicking techniques.
All passed, names and grades attained are as follows; green tag - Paddy Sarson and Nathan Aldis, green belt - David Heslin, blue tag - Tina Allen, Emilio Sabbatini, Debs, Joshua and Lauren Lloyd, Blue belt - Kieron Leah and red tag - Stuart Allen.
Anyone interested in learning Taekwondo is welcome to train with the group on Wednesday and Friday evenings from 5.30pm -7.30pm at the Holt Youth Centre, or on Tuesday evenings 6-8pm at the Cromer Sports Hall. The first lesson is free. For more information contact Michael or Samantha on 01263 711824.
- 1 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 2 Security fears raised over Badersfield asylum seeker plan
- 3 5 TV shows and films shot in Norfolk getting released in 2022
- 4 Bid to change use of north Norfolk B&B to residential home
- 5 'A coffee shop was a childhood dream' - Q&A with Mel Benns
- 6 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 7 Siberian dogs are finding new Norfolk homes thanks to three animal lovers
- 8 Arrive by boat at new Norfolk wedding venue
- 9 Coffin nails and metal hips raise thousands for hospice
- 10 Dog bans could be extended at north Norfolk parks