Taekwondo awards given out in North Norfolk
Taekwondo awards have been given out in North Norfolk
The latest North Norfolk Taekwondo Academy grading was held on Sunday at the Holt Youth Centre.
The grading panel was headed by master Richard Cox. Also present on the panel were Michael Parfitt, head coach at holt, Andrew Connolly, head coach at Cromer and Samantha and Nathan Parfitt.
Eligable students were tested in demonstration of forms, basic blocks and kicks. Higher graded students were also tested on advanced blocking and kicking techniques.
All passed, names and grades attained are as follows; green tag - Paddy Sarson and Nathan Aldis, green belt - David Heslin, blue tag - Tina Allen, Emilio Sabbatini, Debs, Joshua and Lauren Lloyd, Blue belt - Kieron Leah and red tag - Stuart Allen.
Anyone interested in learning Taekwondo is welcome to train with the group on Wednesday and Friday evenings from 5.30pm -7.30pm at the Holt Youth Centre, or on Tuesday evenings 6-8pm at the Cromer Sports Hall. The first lesson is free. For more information contact Michael or Samantha on 01263 711824.
- 1 'One in a million' town haberdasher dies at 80
- 2 'Rare' blue lobster found by Norfolk fisherman
- 3 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 4 Broads bridge in north Norfolk to close this year for roadworks
- 5 Vandals target Banksy artwork in Cromer
- 6 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 7 Sinkhole delays should be over 'today'
- 8 Holiday let plan for farm's former train wagons
- 9 Mammoths 'return' to north Norfolk in GoGo sculpture trail
- 10 Popular 'cheese with no name' finally gets a name