Stunning photos reveal the beauty of a Norfolk sunrise
- Credit: Archant
The beauty of a Norfolk sunrise has been captured in a series of stunning photos by an amateur photographer.
Early-riser Jo Johns, of Sheringham, went to a nearby stretch of coastline this morning with her dog, Neelix, and took these fabulous shots.
She said: 'I headed down to West Runton beach this morning at 4.10am and the clouds were stunning with bits of red and blue and this was being reflected in the sand and on the water. The fishing boats are out at that time so I often use them to add to the photo along with the odd sea bird, if they oblige.
Most people miss the sunrises and pre-sunrise as they just aren't mad enough to get up so early. I am and I love it.'
She added: 'The reflections on the wet sand is what I adore. I aim for the perfect reflection of sky and wet sand with just a bit of sea in the middle.
We have such amazing skies in north Norfolk and everyone should go out and view them.
'With this hot weather I also need to walk my dog and with the tide being right out this week I can enjoy my photography whilst Neelix enjoys a run, chases the birds and barks for mum to throw a tennis ball.'
Have you taken some nice photographs showing the beauty of our region? Share then via our iWitness website here..
- 1 Historic town centre shop could become home
- 2 Parked cars prevent buses from serving north Norfolk village
- 3 Stunning bee-eaters draw over 5,000 bird watchers to north Norfolk coast
- 4 Norfolk's bee-eaters: Your pictures of the Trimingham colony
- 5 Fewer than half of village's homes occupied by full-time residents
- 6 Feuding local leaders meet - but both leave unsatisfied
- 7 Public toilets in north Norfolk 'swamped' by campervan waste
- 8 Town Post Office opening date revealed
- 9 Host a roast dinner with unlimited Yorkshire puds at newly-refurbished pub
- 10 Banking counter to open after town's last branch closes