Stunning photos reveal the beauty of a Norfolk sunrise
- Credit: Archant
The beauty of a Norfolk sunrise has been captured in a series of stunning photos by an amateur photographer.
Early-riser Jo Johns, of Sheringham, went to a nearby stretch of coastline this morning with her dog, Neelix, and took these fabulous shots.
She said: 'I headed down to West Runton beach this morning at 4.10am and the clouds were stunning with bits of red and blue and this was being reflected in the sand and on the water. The fishing boats are out at that time so I often use them to add to the photo along with the odd sea bird, if they oblige.
Most people miss the sunrises and pre-sunrise as they just aren't mad enough to get up so early. I am and I love it.'
She added: 'The reflections on the wet sand is what I adore. I aim for the perfect reflection of sky and wet sand with just a bit of sea in the middle.
You may also want to watch:
We have such amazing skies in north Norfolk and everyone should go out and view them.
'With this hot weather I also need to walk my dog and with the tide being right out this week I can enjoy my photography whilst Neelix enjoys a run, chases the birds and barks for mum to throw a tennis ball.'
Have you taken some nice photographs showing the beauty of our region? Share then via our iWitness website here..
- 1 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 2 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 5 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 6 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 7 Listed townhouse with 'most stunning' features is for sale for £595,000
- 8 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 9 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 10 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist