Stunning photos reveal the beauty of a Norfolk sunrise
- Credit: Archant
The beauty of a Norfolk sunrise has been captured in a series of stunning photos by an amateur photographer.
Early-riser Jo Johns, of Sheringham, went to a nearby stretch of coastline this morning with her dog, Neelix, and took these fabulous shots.
She said: 'I headed down to West Runton beach this morning at 4.10am and the clouds were stunning with bits of red and blue and this was being reflected in the sand and on the water. The fishing boats are out at that time so I often use them to add to the photo along with the odd sea bird, if they oblige.
Most people miss the sunrises and pre-sunrise as they just aren't mad enough to get up so early. I am and I love it.'
She added: 'The reflections on the wet sand is what I adore. I aim for the perfect reflection of sky and wet sand with just a bit of sea in the middle.
You may also want to watch:
We have such amazing skies in north Norfolk and everyone should go out and view them.
'With this hot weather I also need to walk my dog and with the tide being right out this week I can enjoy my photography whilst Neelix enjoys a run, chases the birds and barks for mum to throw a tennis ball.'
Have you taken some nice photographs showing the beauty of our region? Share then via our iWitness website here..
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 3 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 6 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 7 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day