Stunning Felbrigg photograph wins award
A picture of autumnal walkers at Felbrigg Woods was a runner up in a photographic competition.
The shot by Neal Gardner won an award in the contest run by the News' sister paper the EDP, in association with Norwich International Airport.
The winner was a romantic misty shot of a sailboat on the River Thurne by Gary Horner. will be displayed in the arrivals terminal.
The best shot of a global location which can be reached from flights leaving Norwich International, was a picture of a cliff arch on the island of Gozo near Malta. It will be displayed in the departure terminal.
EDP chief photographer Steve Adams said: 'These entries prove that Norfolk really has winning talent. I never tire of seeing images of this beautiful county.
You may also want to watch:
To see a photo gallery with more of the competition entries, visit www.edp24.co.uk.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 3 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 4 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Pedestrian hit by lorry in Aylsham
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk