Stunning Felbrigg photograph wins award
A picture of autumnal walkers at Felbrigg Woods was a runner up in a photographic competition.
The shot by Neal Gardner won an award in the contest run by the News' sister paper the EDP, in association with Norwich International Airport.
The winner was a romantic misty shot of a sailboat on the River Thurne by Gary Horner. will be displayed in the arrivals terminal.
The best shot of a global location which can be reached from flights leaving Norwich International, was a picture of a cliff arch on the island of Gozo near Malta. It will be displayed in the departure terminal.
EDP chief photographer Steve Adams said: 'These entries prove that Norfolk really has winning talent. I never tire of seeing images of this beautiful county.
You may also want to watch:
To see a photo gallery with more of the competition entries, visit www.edp24.co.uk.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two
- 4 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 5 Special report: Future of Holt Hall hangs in balance ahead of recommendation to close it
- 6 'Little morsels of heaven' - Why Heydon Tea Rooms is a must-visit for cake lovers
- 7 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 8 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 9 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 10 People released from car after crash closes road