Stunning Felbrigg photograph wins award
A picture of autumnal walkers at Felbrigg Woods was a runner up in a photographic competition.
The shot by Neal Gardner won an award in the contest run by the News' sister paper the EDP, in association with Norwich International Airport.
The winner was a romantic misty shot of a sailboat on the River Thurne by Gary Horner. will be displayed in the arrivals terminal.
The best shot of a global location which can be reached from flights leaving Norwich International, was a picture of a cliff arch on the island of Gozo near Malta. It will be displayed in the departure terminal.
EDP chief photographer Steve Adams said: 'These entries prove that Norfolk really has winning talent. I never tire of seeing images of this beautiful county.
You may also want to watch:
To see a photo gallery with more of the competition entries, visit www.edp24.co.uk.
- 1 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph
- 2 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 3 Family butcher and livestock market operator dies aged 74
- 4 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 5 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 8 Hospital gets a brand new MRI machine
- 9 Man who died after falling from cliff took his own life, inquest rules
- 10 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's