Stunning Felbrigg photograph wins award
A picture of autumnal walkers at Felbrigg Woods was a runner up in a photographic competition.
The shot by Neal Gardner won an award in the contest run by the News' sister paper the EDP, in association with Norwich International Airport.
The winner was a romantic misty shot of a sailboat on the River Thurne by Gary Horner. will be displayed in the arrivals terminal.
The best shot of a global location which can be reached from flights leaving Norwich International, was a picture of a cliff arch on the island of Gozo near Malta. It will be displayed in the departure terminal.
EDP chief photographer Steve Adams said: 'These entries prove that Norfolk really has winning talent. I never tire of seeing images of this beautiful county.
You may also want to watch:
To see a photo gallery with more of the competition entries, visit www.edp24.co.uk.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 3 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 4 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 5 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 Car park used for Covid jabs returns to general use
- 9 Cromer hospital staff raise hundreds for new cancer unit
- 10 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters