Students arrive in style for their leavers’ prom
- Credit: Archant
Students arrived dressed to impress for an end of year prom held at Sheringham Woodfields School.
The leavers were joined by staff, parents and pupils past and present for a pink and blue-themed party complete with chocolate fountain, a buffet they prepared themselves and tables decorated with centrepieces made by members of Cromer Flower Club, who run regular sixth form workshops.
After being led into the school hall by teacher Jacob Millin on the bagpipes, Bradley, Jackson, William, Jotham, Thomas and Shona celebrated their last day of school with a barbecue, a disco and a karaoke session. Woodfields head teacher James Stanbrook said the school aimed to equip students with the skills and confidence they needed for adult life, with many leavers going on to study at Easton College .
He added: 'We have high expectations of our students and we want to challenge people's perceptions.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 2 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 5 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Young cricketer sets sights on national success
- 8 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 9 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van