Stuck for Christmas present ideas? - Try the Norfolk Christmas Fair at Oxnead Hall
- Credit: Archant
Visitors can choose from a range of Christmas present ideas at the Norfolk Christmas Fair at the Great Barn at Oxnead Hall, near Aylsham.
Forty of the region's best artisans, craftsmen and designers will be exhibiting at the event in aid of Thornage Hall, a charity near Holt, which provides living, learning and working opportunities for adults with learning disabilities.
A range of items all made at Thornage Hall will also be on sale, including handwoven oven gloves, tea towels, cushions, napkins. birdhouses, wreaths, bird feeders, bread and other edible goodies.
The Great Barn won Broadland District Council's specially-created exceptional enhancement contribution award.
It was renovated by Mr and Mrs Aspinall with great respect for its original Victorian design and is now being used for weddings, musical concerts and - most importantly - charitable events.
You may also want to watch:
The Norfolk Christmas Fair is from 9am to 3pm on Thursday, November 23.
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 6 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 7 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 8 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 9 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
- 10 100-year-old free town guide launches biggest edition yet