Stuck for Christmas present ideas? - Try the Norfolk Christmas Fair at Oxnead Hall
- Credit: Archant
Visitors can choose from a range of Christmas present ideas at the Norfolk Christmas Fair at the Great Barn at Oxnead Hall, near Aylsham.
Forty of the region's best artisans, craftsmen and designers will be exhibiting at the event in aid of Thornage Hall, a charity near Holt, which provides living, learning and working opportunities for adults with learning disabilities.
A range of items all made at Thornage Hall will also be on sale, including handwoven oven gloves, tea towels, cushions, napkins. birdhouses, wreaths, bird feeders, bread and other edible goodies.
The Great Barn won Broadland District Council's specially-created exceptional enhancement contribution award.
It was renovated by Mr and Mrs Aspinall with great respect for its original Victorian design and is now being used for weddings, musical concerts and - most importantly - charitable events.
The Norfolk Christmas Fair is from 9am to 3pm on Thursday, November 23.
- 1 Woman says symptom diary could 'save lives' after wait for cancer diagnosis
- 2 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 3 Barriers could block mountain bikes from north Norfolk beauty spot
- 4 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 5 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 6 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 7 Plan for new public loos in north Norfolk get £500,000 boost
- 8 Bereaved families' anger at No 10 staff video joking over Christmas party
- 9 'We were braced for cancellations' - Hotel bosses on emergence of Omicron
- 10 The village in the path of controversial wind farm cable