Street briefings in north Norfolk with police
People are being encouraged to have their say on policing matters with a series of street briefings in north Norfolk.
Norfolk police are organising a series of briefings in which they will offer crime prevention advice and give residents the chance to raise any issues or concerns they may have.
Briefings will take place with Holt Safer Neighbourhood Team at Wickmere village green on Wednesday, February 2 from 10am until 10.30am, and outside Little Barningham village hall from 11am until 11.30am.
On Thursday, February 10, PCSO Rachel Howard will hold briefings by Thornage playing field from 10am until 10.30am, at Hempstead village hall from 11.30am until midday and by Edgefield village hall from 2pm until 2.30pm.
Cromer Safer Neighbourhood Team will hold briefings, outside St Mary's School, Roughton on Tuesday, February 1, from 10am until 11am, outside Aylmerton village hall on Tuesday, February 8 from 10.30am until 11.30am, and at the White Horse Public House, East Runton on Friday, February 11 from 10am until midday.
You may also want to watch:
Sheringham Safer Neighbourhood Team will hold briefings at St Helen's and All Saints Church, West Beckham on Tuesday, February 8 from 10am until 11.30am and at Sheringham Library, New Road, Sheringham on Thursday, February 10, from 10am until 11.30am.
- 1 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 2 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 3 'Truly sorry' - Former rival pays damages to Norfolk MP
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 6 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 7 Two Norfolk towns to fight for share of £220m funding war chest
- 8 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 9 Delays remain but town traffic chaos eases with removal of lights
- 10 Slight increase in Norfolk coronavirus rates after restrictions eased