Street briefings in north Norfolk with police
People are being encouraged to have their say on policing matters with a series of street briefings in north Norfolk.
Norfolk police are organising a series of briefings in which they will offer crime prevention advice and give residents the chance to raise any issues or concerns they may have.
Briefings will take place with Holt Safer Neighbourhood Team at Wickmere village green on Wednesday, February 2 from 10am until 10.30am, and outside Little Barningham village hall from 11am until 11.30am.
On Thursday, February 10, PCSO Rachel Howard will hold briefings by Thornage playing field from 10am until 10.30am, at Hempstead village hall from 11.30am until midday and by Edgefield village hall from 2pm until 2.30pm.
Cromer Safer Neighbourhood Team will hold briefings, outside St Mary's School, Roughton on Tuesday, February 1, from 10am until 11am, outside Aylmerton village hall on Tuesday, February 8 from 10.30am until 11.30am, and at the White Horse Public House, East Runton on Friday, February 11 from 10am until midday.
You may also want to watch:
Sheringham Safer Neighbourhood Team will hold briefings at St Helen's and All Saints Church, West Beckham on Tuesday, February 8 from 10am until 11.30am and at Sheringham Library, New Road, Sheringham on Thursday, February 10, from 10am until 11.30am.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 ‘A little bit of joy’ - Coastal town gets a Christmas tree with a difference
- 4 MP pleads for Norfolk to be in lowest Covid tier
- 5 Nurse died at home, inquest hears
- 6 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 'This is a call to arms': Care home launches defibrillator campaign
- 9 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further