Street briefings in north Norfolk with police
People are being encouraged to have their say on policing matters with a series of street briefings in north Norfolk.
Norfolk police are organising a series of briefings in which they will offer crime prevention advice and give residents the chance to raise any issues or concerns they may have.
Briefings will take place with Holt Safer Neighbourhood Team at Wickmere village green on Wednesday, February 2 from 10am until 10.30am, and outside Little Barningham village hall from 11am until 11.30am.
On Thursday, February 10, PCSO Rachel Howard will hold briefings by Thornage playing field from 10am until 10.30am, at Hempstead village hall from 11.30am until midday and by Edgefield village hall from 2pm until 2.30pm.
Cromer Safer Neighbourhood Team will hold briefings, outside St Mary's School, Roughton on Tuesday, February 1, from 10am until 11am, outside Aylmerton village hall on Tuesday, February 8 from 10.30am until 11.30am, and at the White Horse Public House, East Runton on Friday, February 11 from 10am until midday.
You may also want to watch:
Sheringham Safer Neighbourhood Team will hold briefings at St Helen's and All Saints Church, West Beckham on Tuesday, February 8 from 10am until 11.30am and at Sheringham Library, New Road, Sheringham on Thursday, February 10, from 10am until 11.30am.
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 8 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 9 Body of missing 93-year-old man found in village
- 10 Council leader and both her critically-ill parents fighting Covid