Classic vehicle day coming to stunning gardens this weekend
- Credit: Stody Lodge Gardens
Pack a picnic and marvel at classic vehicles and beautiful flowers as a popular event returns.
The Stody Classic Vehicle Day, first launched in 2018, returns to Stody Lodge Gardens, near Briston, on Sunday, May 22.
All classic vehicle owners, including those with coaches, tractors, and motorbikes, are invited to display with the car park open from 11am and there is no need to register in advance.
General entry is then from 12pm until 5pm, with attendees welcome to look at all the vehicles and explore the rhododendron and azalea gardens.
Visitors can bring picnics to enjoy in the open parkland.
Tea and cake will be provided and will raise money for The Benjamin Foundation, which supports children, young people, and families with issues including mental health and homelessness.
Garden tickets cost £8, with under 12s free, and the driver of each classic vehicle will get a free entry voucher.
- 1 Public toilets in north Norfolk 'swamped' by campervan waste
- 2 Sainsbury's moves to quash rumour of till closures at Norfolk store
- 3 Banking counter to open after town's last branch closes
- 4 Village pub reopening after £200k refurbishment
- 5 New chef brings taste of the Med to town cafe
- 6 Competition offers free week at Cromer beach chalet
- 7 Person injured and road blocked after north Norfolk crash
- 8 Norfolk's bee-eaters: Your pictures of the Trimingham colony
- 9 Bird watchers set to flock to Norfolk quarry after rare bee-eaters spotted
- 10 Most desirable places to live in Norfolk according to estate agents
Dogs on leads are also welcome.
To donate a cake or baked item email email@example.com