North Norfolk arts and crafts group to hold annual exhibition
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk arts and crafts group are preparing to hold their annual exhibition and quilt sale.
The Stalham group, named Inspired, meets once a month at St. Mary's church room, where they collaborate on joint and individual projects.
The 2019 exhibition, themed around the idea of revelation, will be held over the May bank holiday weekend.
Group leader Geraldine Watson said: 'The exhibition itself is always a joy. There's lots of interesting discussion, including biblical dragons, horses of the apocalypse and hidden images.
'There will also be an extensive exhibition of quilts, items for sale and activities.
You may also want to watch:
'We love to get people doing crafts and there are activities for all ages.'
The free exhibition will run from Saturday, May 4, (10am to 4pm), Sunday, May 5, (12pm to 4pm), Monday, May 6, (10am to 4pm), and Tuesday, May 7, (10am to 12pm).
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 3 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 4 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 5 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 6 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 7 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 8 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 9 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 10 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
The group's next meeting is at 10am on Wednesday, March 27, at St Mary's church room.