North Norfolk arts and crafts group to hold annual exhibition
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk arts and crafts group are preparing to hold their annual exhibition and quilt sale.
The Stalham group, named Inspired, meets once a month at St. Mary's church room, where they collaborate on joint and individual projects.
The 2019 exhibition, themed around the idea of revelation, will be held over the May bank holiday weekend.
Group leader Geraldine Watson said: 'The exhibition itself is always a joy. There's lots of interesting discussion, including biblical dragons, horses of the apocalypse and hidden images.
'There will also be an extensive exhibition of quilts, items for sale and activities.
You may also want to watch:
'We love to get people doing crafts and there are activities for all ages.'
The free exhibition will run from Saturday, May 4, (10am to 4pm), Sunday, May 5, (12pm to 4pm), Monday, May 6, (10am to 4pm), and Tuesday, May 7, (10am to 12pm).
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 10 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
The group's next meeting is at 10am on Wednesday, March 27, at St Mary's church room.