Staff, parents and pupils celebrate good Ofsted rating for primary school
- Credit: Archant
Pupils at a north Norfolk primary school have enjoyed an end of year celebration.
Children aged 4 - 11 at Brancaster C of E Primary School took part in an afternoon of singing, dancing and a cheque presentation on Tuesday, July 10.
The reception to Year Six pupils were out of class from 2 - 3pm as part of the event, which celebrated the school's Ofsted rating of good.
Headteacher Sarah Bocking said: 'We had our Ofsted in April but we saved up our big celebration until now.
'It was also celebrating all the help our Parents and Friends Association (PFA) have given us, a dance performance, and a cheque presentation of £165 to Brancaster village hall for its renovation.'
You may also want to watch:
She added: 'We had lots of staff and parents there as well as people from the community.'
Brancaster C of E Primary is a voluntary aided school which is part of the St Mary's Federation in northwest Norfolk.
- 1 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 2 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 3 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 6 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 7 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 8 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 9 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 10 Praise for retiring controller who kept an eye on Norfolk's coast