Staff, parents and pupils celebrate good Ofsted rating for primary school
- Credit: Archant
Pupils at a north Norfolk primary school have enjoyed an end of year celebration.
Children aged 4 - 11 at Brancaster C of E Primary School took part in an afternoon of singing, dancing and a cheque presentation on Tuesday, July 10.
The reception to Year Six pupils were out of class from 2 - 3pm as part of the event, which celebrated the school's Ofsted rating of good.
Headteacher Sarah Bocking said: 'We had our Ofsted in April but we saved up our big celebration until now.
'It was also celebrating all the help our Parents and Friends Association (PFA) have given us, a dance performance, and a cheque presentation of £165 to Brancaster village hall for its renovation.'
You may also want to watch:
She added: 'We had lots of staff and parents there as well as people from the community.'
Brancaster C of E Primary is a voluntary aided school which is part of the St Mary's Federation in northwest Norfolk.
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 3 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 4 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 5 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 6 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 9 'It went a bit potty' - New cafe owner's tough first few months in lockdown
- 10 Restaurant praises 'brilliant' customers, but warns of 'too many no shows'