St John Ambulance helper sought
COULD you play a vital role in the life of young people in Norfolk?St John Ambulance Norfolk is searching for the perfect candidate to take on the running of the North Walsham Badger Sett.
COULD you play a vital role in the life of young people in Norfolk?
St John Ambulance Norfolk is searching for the perfect candidate to take on the running of the North Walsham Badger Sett.
The Badgers are St John Ambulance members aged between 5 and 10. The Sett's meet weekly, and as well as learning first aid skills they also enjoy activities such as camping, crafts and outdoor activities.
The North Walsham Badgers, whose vacant post would require someone for an initial period of six months from November, meet every Thursday between 5.30 and 7pm.
'Our Badgers enjoy a lot of fun activities as well as learning vital life-saving skills here in Norfolk,' said Dave Pollit, Area Staff Officer Youth for St John Ambulance Norfolk.
'The person taking on this role doesn't need to be a member of St John Ambulance themselves, or even particularly knowledgeable about first aid - they just need to be full of enthusiasm and willing to give up some time.'
- 1 Swap shop for women's clothing opens in Cromer
- 2 Food review, The Crawfish Inn, Thursford: ‘Massive value for money'
- 3 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 4 Lily, 13, 'excited' as first novel hits book shops
- 5 New boss hopes to put his own stamp on Sheringham cafe
- 6 School celebrates being Norfolk's first to gain LGBTQ+ inclusion award
- 7 Weather warning as strong winds set to hit parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 8 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 9 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 10 Tribute paid to much-loved dad who died in cycling accident
Suitable candidates will be expected to agree to an enhanced CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) check being carried out.
Training and ongoing support will be given to the successful applicant and for a chance to make a difference in your area please contact Dave Pollit on 01692 406261 or 07795 261326.
For more information about St John Ambulance Norfolk in general please contact 01603 431639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.