St John Ambulance helper sought
COULD you play a vital role in the life of young people in Norfolk?St John Ambulance Norfolk is searching for the perfect candidate to take on the running of the North Walsham Badger Sett.
COULD you play a vital role in the life of young people in Norfolk?
St John Ambulance Norfolk is searching for the perfect candidate to take on the running of the North Walsham Badger Sett.
The Badgers are St John Ambulance members aged between 5 and 10. The Sett's meet weekly, and as well as learning first aid skills they also enjoy activities such as camping, crafts and outdoor activities.
The North Walsham Badgers, whose vacant post would require someone for an initial period of six months from November, meet every Thursday between 5.30 and 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
'Our Badgers enjoy a lot of fun activities as well as learning vital life-saving skills here in Norfolk,' said Dave Pollit, Area Staff Officer Youth for St John Ambulance Norfolk.
'The person taking on this role doesn't need to be a member of St John Ambulance themselves, or even particularly knowledgeable about first aid - they just need to be full of enthusiasm and willing to give up some time.'
- 1 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 2 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 North Norfolk home with sea views and cafe for sale for £525,000
- 5 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 6 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 7 Young cricketer sets sights on national success
- 8 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 9 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
Suitable candidates will be expected to agree to an enhanced CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) check being carried out.
Training and ongoing support will be given to the successful applicant and for a chance to make a difference in your area please contact Dave Pollit on 01692 406261 or 07795 261326.
For more information about St John Ambulance Norfolk in general please contact 01603 431639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.