Spate of vandalism in North Walsham
Vandals have damaged fences, garden walls, trees and windows in a spate of incidents throughout North Walsham.
Police say they received 22 reports of criminal damage offences, many committed at weekends, over a four-week period between January 24 and February 20.
Roads affected are Market Place, Kings Arms Street, Melbourne Road, Plantation Road and Bainbridge Close.
Officers are urging residents to be vigilant. North Walsham Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) Inspector Matthew Dyson said: 'Criminal damage is classed as volume crime but causes distress and inconvenience to all those affected.
'We're committed to tackling neighbourhood issues such as this and I would encourage members of the community to support police action by reporting offences or suspicious behaviour to the team.'
Anyone with information should ring the SNT on 0845 456 4567. To report a crime in progress call 999.
- 1 Woman says symptom diary could 'save lives' after wait for cancer diagnosis
- 2 Barriers could block mountain bikes from north Norfolk beauty spot
- 3 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 4 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 5 All you need to know ahead of the Cromer New Year’s Day Fireworks 2022
- 6 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 7 Plan for new public loos in north Norfolk get £500,000 boost
- 8 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 9 Duncan Baker MP 'welcomes' investigation into alleged Christmas party
- 10 Bereaved families' anger at No 10 staff video joking over Christmas party