Spate of vandalism in North Walsham
Vandals have damaged fences, garden walls, trees and windows in a spate of incidents throughout North Walsham.
Police say they received 22 reports of criminal damage offences, many committed at weekends, over a four-week period between January 24 and February 20.
Roads affected are Market Place, Kings Arms Street, Melbourne Road, Plantation Road and Bainbridge Close.
Officers are urging residents to be vigilant. North Walsham Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) Inspector Matthew Dyson said: 'Criminal damage is classed as volume crime but causes distress and inconvenience to all those affected.
'We're committed to tackling neighbourhood issues such as this and I would encourage members of the community to support police action by reporting offences or suspicious behaviour to the team.'
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should ring the SNT on 0845 456 4567. To report a crime in progress call 999.
- 1 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 2 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 3 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 'Truly sorry' - Former rival pays damages to Norfolk MP
- 6 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 7 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 10 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests