Spate of crimes in Holt
Cash was taken from a till and a door lock damaged in a spate of crimes which have taken place in Holt.
The first crime happened sometime between 6pm on Friday, November 5 and 9am the following day, when the window of a premises in Appleyard in the town was smashed.
Another building in Appleyard was broken into and cash was taken from a till, sometime between 8pm on the Friday and 7.30am the following day.
Sometime between 12 midnight on the Friday and 9.25am the following day, damage was also caused damage to a door lock along Station Road, although the vandals were not able to get in.
Any witnesses to the crimes are asked to contact PCSO Jason Ford from Holt Safer Neighbourhood Team on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 2 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 'A kick in the teeth' - Sainsbury's staff angry at Boxing Day 'gift'
- 6 'Proud to be a Cromer fisherman' - Tributes paid to Norfolk stalwart
- 7 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Town's new hopper bus 'well received'
- 10 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns