Spate of crimes in Holt
Cash was taken from a till and a door lock damaged in a spate of crimes which have taken place in Holt.
The first crime happened sometime between 6pm on Friday, November 5 and 9am the following day, when the window of a premises in Appleyard in the town was smashed.
Another building in Appleyard was broken into and cash was taken from a till, sometime between 8pm on the Friday and 7.30am the following day.
Sometime between 12 midnight on the Friday and 9.25am the following day, damage was also caused damage to a door lock along Station Road, although the vandals were not able to get in.
Any witnesses to the crimes are asked to contact PCSO Jason Ford from Holt Safer Neighbourhood Team on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 2 'The British are very hardy' - North Norfolk's hospitality sector reopens
- 3 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 4 Dog ban on popular north Norfolk beaches extended
- 5 Concerns for missing 29-year-old Norfolk man's welfare
- 6 District council seats up for grabs in two by-elections
- 7 Wood engraving artist and children's writer dies following long illness
- 8 Cold snap! Coldest April overnight temperatures in eight years recorded
- 9 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening