Spate of crimes in Holt
Cash was taken from a till and a door lock damaged in a spate of crimes which have taken place in Holt.
The first crime happened sometime between 6pm on Friday, November 5 and 9am the following day, when the window of a premises in Appleyard in the town was smashed.
Another building in Appleyard was broken into and cash was taken from a till, sometime between 8pm on the Friday and 7.30am the following day.
Sometime between 12 midnight on the Friday and 9.25am the following day, damage was also caused damage to a door lock along Station Road, although the vandals were not able to get in.
Any witnesses to the crimes are asked to contact PCSO Jason Ford from Holt Safer Neighbourhood Team on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 New £4.85m cancer centre will make life 'easier'
- 5 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 6 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 Study asks: 'What makes this town special?'
- 9 Man in 30s in hospital after Mini crashes into tree
- 10 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk