Southrepps woman who lost four stone to launch north Norfolk slimmers support group
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk woman is relaunching a dieting support group for residents in a coastal village.
Susie Coney, 62, from Southrepps is set to reopen the Mundesley slimming world group on Tuesday, October 2.
Mrs Coney lost more than four stone ahead of a once-in-a-lifetime motorcycle tour of France and Spain, with her husband John, 63.
She said: 'I had been a member of Slimming World years ago and successfully lost weight.
'When I walked through the doors at the Mundesley group in May 2017 I was greeted in the same friendly, way as before and felt at ease.
'It's a fantastic regime and no foods are prohibited - even fish and chips.'
And after nine months, Mrs Coney hit her goal weight and had dropped four dress sizes.
- 1 Woman says symptom diary could 'save lives' after wait for cancer diagnosis
- 2 Barriers could block mountain bikes from north Norfolk beauty spot
- 3 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 4 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 5 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 6 Plan for new public loos in north Norfolk get £500,000 boost
- 7 Bereaved families' anger at No 10 staff video joking over Christmas party
- 8 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 9 Duncan Baker MP 'welcomes' investigation into alleged Christmas party
- 10 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
She said: 'It has given me back health and confidence.'
The group will meet at the Royal Hotel, Mundesley, on October 2 at 5.30pm.
For more information on joining the group, call 07944 753764.