Southrepps woman who lost four stone to launch north Norfolk slimmers support group
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk woman is relaunching a dieting support group for residents in a coastal village.
Susie Coney, 62, from Southrepps is set to reopen the Mundesley slimming world group on Tuesday, October 2.
Mrs Coney lost more than four stone ahead of a once-in-a-lifetime motorcycle tour of France and Spain, with her husband John, 63.
She said: 'I had been a member of Slimming World years ago and successfully lost weight.
'When I walked through the doors at the Mundesley group in May 2017 I was greeted in the same friendly, way as before and felt at ease.
'It's a fantastic regime and no foods are prohibited - even fish and chips.'
And after nine months, Mrs Coney hit her goal weight and had dropped four dress sizes.
- 1 Spitfire to soar over north Norfolk for jubilee
- 2 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 3 New car boot to take place monthly after early success
- 4 'Mishap' at historic hotel as van crashes into entrance wall
- 5 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 6 Care home told to improve after concerns over medicines and staff training
- 7 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 8 Hundreds of motors park up for classic vehicle day at Norfolk gardens
- 9 Magistrate's name to live on in charity for young people
- 10 9 major jubilee events taking place across Norfolk
She said: 'It has given me back health and confidence.'
The group will meet at the Royal Hotel, Mundesley, on October 2 at 5.30pm.
For more information on joining the group, call 07944 753764.