Village society to showcase the settlement’s living history
- Credit: Archant
The faces and scenes of Southrepps's past will go on show at a 40th anniversary event of the village society.
The Southrepps Society is hosting the 'Memories Day' so people can see the photo collection gathered at previous meetings and add to the village's shared history by bringing their own photos along.
Carol Needham, the society's secretary, said: 'The idea is to show people what we have in the archive and get them to bring along more photos, hopefully some more recent ones.'
Members of the society have produced a DVD and a book showcasing the north Norfolk village's history, and these will also be on display at the event.
The Memories Day will take place at the village hall in Chapel Street on Saturday, February 24 from 10.30am to 3.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Entry is free and there will be refreshments and homemade cakes.
Call Mrs Needham on 01263 834242 for more details.
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 3 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 4 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 5 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip
- 10 Success for town's first official scarecrow festival