International songstress offers support to Norfolk town’s pop-up initiative
- Credit: Archant
Thespian Titania Trust will be taking to the stage in North Walsham as this season's fundraiser for a pop-up theatre initiative.
North Walsham's Pop Up People's Theatre aims to present top shows in the town centre, having made its home in the function hall of the Black Swan on Black Swan Loke.
It's run by a group of volunteers with New Stages, who also run North Norfolk Youth Theatre, North Walsham People's Choir and the town's adult acting classes.
Titania Trust is an international songstress, whose credits include shows across the UK, Europe and cruise ships.
She said: 'I'm delighted to be performing in North Walsham to offer my support for the People's Theatre venture. It's so important to support local theatre.'
You may also want to watch:
The show is at 8pm on Saturday, July 14. The event is for over 18s only and tickets are £10, which can be bought from the Showcase Gallery, or by calling 01692 434112.
- 1 Taxi driver beaten up in case of mistaken identity
- 2 Park-and-ride scheme plan for busy seaside towns
- 3 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist
- 4 Rats issue at coastal car park resolved
- 5 Trees planted as part of community project
- 6 Pretty 16th century cottage with 'door that leads to nowhere' is for sale
- 7 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 8 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut
- 9 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months