International songstress offers support to Norfolk town’s pop-up initiative
- Credit: Archant
Thespian Titania Trust will be taking to the stage in North Walsham as this season's fundraiser for a pop-up theatre initiative.
North Walsham's Pop Up People's Theatre aims to present top shows in the town centre, having made its home in the function hall of the Black Swan on Black Swan Loke.
It's run by a group of volunteers with New Stages, who also run North Norfolk Youth Theatre, North Walsham People's Choir and the town's adult acting classes.
Titania Trust is an international songstress, whose credits include shows across the UK, Europe and cruise ships.
She said: 'I'm delighted to be performing in North Walsham to offer my support for the People's Theatre venture. It's so important to support local theatre.'
The show is at 8pm on Saturday, July 14. The event is for over 18s only and tickets are £10, which can be bought from the Showcase Gallery, or by calling 01692 434112.
- 1 Woman says symptom diary could 'save lives' after wait for cancer diagnosis
- 2 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 3 Barriers could block mountain bikes from north Norfolk beauty spot
- 4 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 5 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 6 Plan for new public loos in north Norfolk get £500,000 boost
- 7 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 8 Bereaved families' anger at No 10 staff video joking over Christmas party
- 9 'We were braced for cancellations' - Hotel bosses on emergence of Omicron
- 10 The village in the path of controversial wind farm cable