Snowdrop walk for historic church
Nature lovers will be able to admire snowdrops this weekend around a village church.
The free Snowdrop Sunday event at St Margaret's Church, Thorpe Market, will take place between 1-4pm.
It is in aid of the historic building's maintenance fund and has been held over the past 10 years.
The snowdrops are currently in bloom throughout the churchyard and the Hazel Grove green burial site, at the back of the church.
Homemade cakes, hot drinks and bric-a-brac will also be on offer throughout the afternoon and at 2pm there will be live music.
Susan Jones, secretary of St Margaret's Parochial Church Council said: 'It is a nice family day out.'
For more information ring 01263 833697.
- 1 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 2 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 4 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 5 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 6 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 7 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 8 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 9 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar
- 10 House of Gucci - the Norfolk connection