Snowdrop walk for historic church
Nature lovers will be able to admire snowdrops this weekend around a village church.
The free Snowdrop Sunday event at St Margaret's Church, Thorpe Market, will take place between 1-4pm.
It is in aid of the historic building's maintenance fund and has been held over the past 10 years.
The snowdrops are currently in bloom throughout the churchyard and the Hazel Grove green burial site, at the back of the church.
Homemade cakes, hot drinks and bric-a-brac will also be on offer throughout the afternoon and at 2pm there will be live music.
You may also want to watch:
Susan Jones, secretary of St Margaret's Parochial Church Council said: 'It is a nice family day out.'
For more information ring 01263 833697.
- 1 Wind farm engineers to drill below cliffs and rivers
- 2 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000
- 3 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 4 'Infamous, not famous': School slated for plan to honour traitor
- 5 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 6 'Crisis' appeal as heritage railway loses £765k in year
- 7 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 8 Inquest opens into death of man whose car crashed into wall
- 9 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 10 Firms sought for new industrial units