Snowdrop walk for historic church
Nature lovers will be able to admire snowdrops this weekend around a village church.
The free Snowdrop Sunday event at St Margaret's Church, Thorpe Market, will take place between 1-4pm.
It is in aid of the historic building's maintenance fund and has been held over the past 10 years.
The snowdrops are currently in bloom throughout the churchyard and the Hazel Grove green burial site, at the back of the church.
Homemade cakes, hot drinks and bric-a-brac will also be on offer throughout the afternoon and at 2pm there will be live music.
You may also want to watch:
Susan Jones, secretary of St Margaret's Parochial Church Council said: 'It is a nice family day out.'
For more information ring 01263 833697.
- 1 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 2 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 4 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 5 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 6 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 7 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 8 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'